Human Resource and Administration
The department of Human Resource and Administration manages and develops human resources in order to improve performance and also provides administrative and logistical support in order to facilitate the effective operations of the Ministry.
The department answers to the following objectives of which some are:
- Provides administrative and logistical support services in order to enhance the operations of the ministry
- Mobilize and manage financial resources in order to enhance efficient and effective implementation of programs
- Develop and manage human resources in order to enhance individual and organisational performance.
- Interpret and disseminate conditions of service
- Staff welfare programmes including the coordination of HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness
- Coordinate the institutionalization of the performance management package
- Staff development and discipline
- Records management
- Secretarial Services
- Human Resources management and development
- Managing the establishment and payroll of the ministry